An aesthetic and healthy body!
Helping you gain physical strength, you can improve your appearance significantly. Therefore we give you the following exercises to stretch your muscles.
- Calf Lean forward leaning against a wall, one leg bent forward and the other stretched. The soles of both feet should be supported on the ground and in line forward.
- Quadriceps. Place your knees with your legs together, on the floor (as if you were kneeling). Rest your arms on the ground, but back of your back. Your glutes should not touch your heels.
- Flexors of the legs. Sit on the floor with one leg stretched and the other flexed. Lean to touch the ankle or foot of the stretched leg.
- Achilles tendon. In an inverted V posture, bend the knee of the right leg slightly, without taking the hands off the ground.
- Lower part of the trunk. Lie on your back, with your knees bent over your chest. Hold your mules with your hands, behind your knees.
- Back Stand up, about a meter from the wall. This should be located at an intermediate height between your shoulders and hips. Extend your arms over your head and hold on to the bar. Flexes the trunk and keeps arms and legs stretched.
- Triceps brachii. This exercise can be done sitting or standing. Flex one arm back along the side of the head until it touches the other shoulder.
Remember that only 30 minutes a day is enough to receive all the benefits of physical activity. Try it!