To reduce the consumption of the calories that we ingest to 1000 calories to the day is a quite drastic cut that is recommended to do only if you want to lose some kilos quickly or if you feel the need to begin a plan of loss of weight.
Our packages of “the 1000 calorie diet” offer and show a super attractive menu where nutrition is the most important, maintaining of course a balance between the simple, the tasty and realistic.
In any case, it is not advisable to practice or get used to this diet for more than a week.
This is so not only because the body is receiving below the essential nutrients but because in a diet of only 1000 calories a day the body will think it is going through a famine, which means that it will be delayed to hold each calorie as long as possible and it will weaken.
When what we really want is to lose weight, a lively and active body is the best, because it works to burn the calories quickly.
That’s why health professionals recommend that the goal of a weight loss is 1 to 2 kilos per week, because it allows you to stay active while on a diet.
And is that to force the body with appetite or hunger is counterproductive to health.
Here are several menus of this incredible 1000-calorie diet:
These menus provide 1000 calories, 60 grams of protein, and 145 grams of carbohydrate carbon and 21 grams of fat.
Throughout the day you can drink drinks like water, black tea or coffee without sugar and drink a few carbonated drinks with insignificant calories like Coca Cola light.
DIET PLAN 1
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3/4 cup of skimmed milk
- 2 oz. (1/3 cup) of oats (rolled oats)
- 1/2 an apple (grated)
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
Take the water, oats and half of the milk to a boil.
Continue boiling while stirring (for 5 minutes) and add the grated apple. Add more milk to cool.
- 22 almonds
Scrambled eggs on toasted bread
- You need 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon of fat-free milk
- 1/2 oz. Grated and low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 slice of whole grain bread
Beat the egg with the milk and cook it in a non-stick pan or in the microwave, toast the bread, cover it with scrambled eggs and cheese.
- 1/2 avocado, cut into slices
- 3 oz. Cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 2 cups of grated lettuce
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced red pepper
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons low-fat Italian dressing
DIET PLAN 2
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- Little butter
- 1 cup of fruit
- Drink: 1 tea or coffee
- 8 ounces of water
- 1 large salad with 2 tablespoons of dressing
- 1/2 cup tuna w / .5 oz. Light mayonnaise
- 1 cup of low fat soft wheat crackers
- 12 ounces of diet soda
- 1 cup of chopped fruit
- 1 small salad (with 2 tablespoons of dressing)
- 4 ounces of grilled chicken breast without skin
- 1 cup of green beans
- 1 little bit of butter
- 12 ounces of water
DIET PLAN 3
- 1/2 cup [8 ounces] of low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup of fresh / frozen berries
- 1 tablespoon of flax seeds
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 cups of popcorn
- 1 chopped apple
- 3 oz. Tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 sliced celery sticks
- 2 cups of lettuce leaves
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 4 halves of chopped nuts
Mix the ingredients of the salad and cover with nuts
- 4 oz. Very lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce
- 1 small grated carrot
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 1 whipped egg white
- 2 cups of lettuce, crushed
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 sliced tomato
DIET PLAN 4
- Banana sandwich made with 2 slices of whole meal bread and a small banana.
- A glass with 200 ml of natural orange juice
- 100g of light fruit yogurt.
- 1 roll of whole meal bread(45 g) stuffed with tuna (70g) and 10g of light mayonnaise, with low calorie content.
- Mixed salad of lettuce (50g), red or yellow peppers and (50g), spring onions (10g)
- 28g bag of potato chips low in fat
- 70 grams of roast chicken without skin
- Mashed potatoes (80g) with 30 ml of skim milk
- 60g of broccoli steamed or boiled.
- 50g of cooked carrot
- 100 ml granule-based sauce
- Snack at night: 1 serving of chocolate in low calories.
- With this diet women will lose between 1 and 2 kilos in a week and men between 1.5-2, 5 kg. Everything depends on the initial weight and the level of activity.
- Remember that for most people this level of calories is too low to get enough nutrition, which can cause the syndrome of “asleep or slow metabolism” if it is done for more than 1 week.
- Mix the ground meat, the grated carrot, the onion and the tomato sauce and give it the shape of hamburger meat.
- Make it fried or barbecue, and serve with salad.
· How much weight will you lose by eating 1000 calories?
- Losing kilos depends on eating fewer calories than you burn, so decreasing the total number of calories you eat in a day is a good way to start losing weight.
- To do this, you must first determine how many calories you need to eat to maintain your current weight.
- A registered dietitian can help determine your caloric needs, as well as ways to customize a diet plan that will help you lose weight in a healthy way.
· How many calories are necessary?
- For some people, eating 1,000 calories a day could cause drastic weight loss, but for others, it may not result in much weight change at all.
- This is because the caloric needs differ from person to person, depending on age, sex, height and weight.
- On average, adult men of a healthy weight may need around 2,000 calories a day.
- Adult women typically require less.
- If the number is 1,000 to 1,200 calories a day, eating this amount will not result in a weight loss unless you also increase the amount of calories burned.
· Calories in one pound
- You must burn about 3,500 calories to lose a pound.
- Therefore, to lose a pound a week, you could decrease your daily intake of 500 calories, making your body lean on fat reserves.
- This may involve some simple lifestyle changes.
- For example, if you regularly drink colas and other high-calorie beverages, eliminating two cans a day will help you reach half of your goal.
· Lose weight safely
- It is important to consume the right amount of calories you need to carry out normal day-to-day activities.
- If you eat only 1,000 calories when your needs are much higher and you also significantly increase your physical activity, you could put yourself at risk for health problems.
- Losing one or two pounds a week is a safe goal for many people.
- For those who typically need 1,500 to 2,000 calories a day for weight maintenance, eating 1,000 calories instead will probably lead to this type of weight loss?
- However, significant calorie reduction should be done only under the supervision of a doctor.
- Tell us how you felt doing it!
- If you follow this diet of 1000 calories we guarantee that you will lose weight.
- But if in addition to this diet you include a thermo genic product, the loss of fat will be much higher.
- It focuses on promoting the burning of fats up to 43%, so you will NOT recover the lost weight.