Morning sets the mood for the whole day. Therefore, it is important to hold it correctly. Not everyone knows what a good morning is, even more people do not know how morning can be good. This is hard to believe against the background of lack of sleep and the depressing thought that you have to go to work.
Of course, the hardest thing to start the day when you feel that you have not slept. It seems to be just awake, but already tired. To avoid this, you need to go to bed, taking into account the time of recovery. The average sleep rate for a person is 8 hours. Accordingly, if you get up to work at about seven, then it is advisable to lie down at 11-12 o’clock in the evening. It is important that sleep was sound. Otherwise, you will still feel tired and lack of sleep, even if you lay down early. Try to free your mind from sleep and relax before bedtime.
But in this article we are not going to talk about how to sleep. We want to talk about how to properly spend the morning, using three well-established procedures in the beginning of the day: coffee, cold shower and running. How are they useful and why did they become invariable morning rituals for almost everyone? Let’s figure it out.7 mistakes that you make in the morning
The first thing a lot of people do when they wake up is to make coffee for themselves. For some, this tradition is as unchanging as the morning dawn or the Good Morning program on Channel One, where they have been told for many years what awaits Taurus today and why Aquarius should refrain from pork.
Even though coffee was labeled with various labels related to its harmful effects for health, we decided to do the opposite and give you a list of reasons proving that this drink is good in the morning:
– caffeine blocks an inhibitory neurotransmitter, called adenosine, which is responsible for your drowsiness. Therefore, coffee stimulates the brain, increases energy and improves mood;
– coffee improves mental and physical performance;
– reduces the likelihood of depression;
– it is proved that caffeine has a beneficial effect on the development of attention and memory;
– regular intake of coffee contributes to the acceleration of metabolism, and thus weight loss.
Also, several studies have shown that people drinking coffee are less sick, have a longer life expectancy and less risk of premature death. And such compounds as polyphenol, lignin-phytoestrogen and flavonoid contained in coffee, help in the fight against cancer.
Of course, we are talking about a moderate amount of coffee and only in the morning. Therefore, if caffeine is not contraindicated to you, a cup of hot coffee will be a good addition to breakfast.
To begin with, running is not the only physical exercise with which you can start the day. At this point, we want to tell you about the benefits of cardio loads in the morning. Therefore, you can easily replace your morning jog with a gym, swimming or cycling trip. The main thing is to work your cardiovascular system. Cardio loads are useful not only for the figure, but also for the following reasons:
– reduced stress, there is a feeling of relaxation, mood rises;
– depression and anxiety goes away;
– improves the brain and cardiovascular system;
– endurance improves;
– normal heart function;
– the metabolism is accelerated.
Among other things, cardio-load is charged with energy for the whole day and help to get rid of problems with sleep.
After an active run, the best thing that can wait for you at home is a cool shower. He will make a final contribution to your awakening. Only water should be really cool. In order not to expose your body to stress, start with warm water and gradually change it to cool – so it will be easier to adapt.
The advantages of a cold shower are:
– increased willpower and stability;
– strengthening the immune system;
– increased testosterone levels;
– increase energy and improve mood;
– Improving metabolism and weight loss;
– improvement of blood circulation.
Anyway, a cold shower in the morning is a great way to cheer up and tune in for the working day.