Pancakes are a classic breakfast in the United States and Canada, usually served with maple syrup. They are simple to prepare with a divine flavor, we can accompany them with jam or cheese, depending on the taste of the diner, if you prefer it sweet or salty.
They are different from crepes, because they are usually smaller, thicker and cooked over medium heat. This time we present a healthier option to the classic pancake but you will enjoy the same way, so you will give yourself a taste without leaving aside the good food.
They are usually served as breakfast, but you can also make them in miniatures to have snacks in a meeting, either as mini fruit pizzas or pancake skewers with fruit, among many other preparations.
- ½ cup of flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of bicarbonate
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ cup of lactose-free milk
- 2 tbsp of cocoa
- In a bowl add the flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa and stevia, join all very well.
- Then add the milk and eggs, mix until you get the texture of pancakes
- In a nonstick skillet place mixture forming the pancakes, cook on both sides and remove, make as many as you can.
- When cooling you can serve them with whatever you like (yogurt and fruits are an ideal combination)
To delight you!
For more recipes Visit 99Recipe