One of the most popular ways of treating colds is the use of various herbal treatments.
Effective recipes for colds with herbs:
- For the treatment of colds at home, a folk recipe with lilac petals is suitable. To do this, 0.25 cups of flowers should be filled with half a glass of boiling water. Let it brew. Drink 3 times a day.
- Mix the leaves of the motherwort and chopped chicory root (in equal proportions). Pour a glass of boiling water 1 tsp. mixture. Drink half a cup of 3 r. per day (30 minutes before meals).
- Especially useful for colds and coughing attacks is a decoction of sage. It removes the inflammatory process and removes phlegm from the bronchi. For cooking you need 1 tbsp. small leaves of sage and 1 st of milk. Grass should pour 1 tbsp. water and boil for 2 minutes. After this, drain, add milk to the broth and bring to a boil again. This home treatment should be consumed at night.
- For the treatment of colds, a folk treatment from dandelions is perfect. For its preparation, any part of the flower is suitable: stems, leaves, flowers and roots. It is necessary to take 1 tsp. dry grass, pour 1 tbsp. boiling water and wrap it well. Insist 30 minutes. Take the drug for 1 tbsp. l. 5-6 times a day.
- An excellent antipyretic agent for colds is a decoction of the leaves of burdock. This home treatment helps with both colds and sore throats. To prepare a recipe will require 1 tbsp. l. dry burdock and 1 tbsp. water. Grass pour boiling water and insist on a boiling water bath for 15 minutes. Then cool and drain. Take a broth 5-6 times a day for 1 tsp. after eating.