Baking soda is a white powder, which is found in the house, probably every landlady, because he has so many options for use! Indeed, a universal tool. Our mothers and grandmothers always keep it at hand for cooking or cleaning various surfaces.
This product is easy to get in nature, but to make soda available to everyone, its production is made industrial. It is important to note that it does not contain additives, and therefore has more advantages than disadvantages.
Useful properties of baking soda
Before starting a regular intake of baking soda, you must consult your doctor in order not to harm your health.
Baking soda can be:
1. Natural remedy for digestion
Yes, this ingredient is the best friend of our digestive system. Soda helps to quickly digest heavy meals and reduces flatulence .
2. The natural anti acid
Baking soda is an ideal remedy for gastroesophageal reflux , as it converts hydrochloric acid, which rises from the stomach into the esophagus, into sodium chloride. This transformation stops the burning sensation and brings instant relief.
Baking soda helps the liver get rid of accumulated toxins (which the body simply can not somehow absorb and remove naturally). Another soda is rich in vitamin C and potassium, and therefore is one of the best natural antioxidants.
More soda can neutralize bacteria and viruses and fight various infections. It is known that it reduces pain and relieves inflammation in infections of the throat.
5. Means against influenza
This is a well-known home remedy for fighting colds and flu. It allows you to cope with the pathogens and greatly alleviate the symptoms of malaise.
6. An agent for fighting cystitis
Consumption of soda helps the kidneys create a “protective barrier” and prevent the ingress of bacteria . In the case of an existing infection of the urinary tract, consumption of soda is also recommended, as it helps to alleviate the condition and reduce the intensity of the symptoms.
Soda and honey: natural home remedy!
We have already noted above that baking soda perfectly fights bacteria and infections, thus helping to cure various diseases.
And in combination with honey bees, we will have an ideal means for solving dermatological problems (especially in the case of delicate skin of the face).
Soda helps to get rid of acne and prevent their further appearance, as well as it will become an excellent face scrub and help remove dead skin cells from its surface.
- 1/4 cup of baking soda (120 g)
- 1 glass of natural honey (250 g)
- Mix honey and soda in a saucepan.
- You should get a thick homogeneous paste.
- Then heat it in a water bath (for 10 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a storage container.
Mode of application:
- It is recommended to consume 2-3 tablespoons of this mixture a day, and so for a month. You can do this after basic meals or in front of them. It is only important not to prolong the “course of treatment” and limit oneself in the consumption of red meat, flour and sugars .
- This home remedy will be useful in diseases such as diabetes, influenza or kidney disease. But do not forget to tell your doctor that you are taking it.
Mask for face against acne
Another use of a mixture of honey and soda is the fight against acne. Such face masks are very economical and easy to prepare, but most importantly, they are effective!
You can apply them 1 or 2 times a week . This will help you get rid of dead skin cells, bacteria and, as a result, acne, and also moisturize the skin and restore to it its natural healthy radiance.
- 2 tablespoons baking soda (30 g)
- 1 tablespoon of honey bee (15 g)
- Lemon juice.
- Mix soda, honey and lemon juice. You should get a homogeneous paste.
- Apply the resulting mask to the entire face (with light circular motions).
- Leave for 10 minutes.
- Wash off the mask with plenty of warm water.
- Dry the skin with a clean towel (just do not wipe, but dip, lightly patting).
- Apply a moisturizer to “close” the pores.