Training in the gym is fun when you have your friends nearby.
For some, it can be really frustrating because you feel shy.
For others, it’s great because you feel motivated to train. No matter what, a fat burning workout is just perfect to keep your mind and body in shape.
Forget all those extreme diets and try this 5 minute fat burning workout and see the difference in your body.
You will be surprised!
Exercises to do at home – 5 minute fat burning workout
5 minutes of intensive training every day is enough to keep your body in shape.
You need to pay attention to what you eat in the same way.
This training will help you to experience the loss of fat throughout your body if you practice it every day.
All you need for this fat burning workout is a towel and a rug.
Bridge of gluteus (1 minute)
The bridge of the buttocks is the most effective exercise to lose weight in the lower part of the body because the movement focuses especially on the back and abdominal muscles.
Tones the buttocks and the abdomen, the calves, the hamstrings and the lower back.
It is a complete training for the lower part of the body.
Additionally, it is also an excellent exercise for the back that helps relieve pain.
- Lie on the exercise mat with your knees bent, and your feet resting on the floor.
- Lift your hips so that your body forms a straight line from the shoulders to the knees.
- Now raise your right knee towards your chest, wait a moment, and lower it.
- Lift your left leg towards your chest, wait a moment and then lower it.
- This makes a complete repetition. Repeat the movement as many times as you can for 1 minute.
Reverse shoulder press (1 minute)
The inverted shoulder press is a unique exercise for the extremities, which tones the deltoids, the middle deltoids and the triceps.
It is an exercise that does not need equipment and that effectively uses body weight to tone the muscles of the arms and shoulders.
- Start in the position of a flexion with your hands placed on the ground slightly more spaced than the distance from your shoulders.
- Now, move your feet towards your hands and lift your hips to form an inverted “V”. Bend your elbows until your head almost touches the ground.
- Pause for a moment and return to the starting position.
- This is a repetition. Repeat as many times as you can in a minute.
Alternate lunge (1 minute)
Lunges are the best weight loss exercise that focuses on multiple muscles of the body at the same time.
This exercise not only tones and strengthens the legs, but also develops the muscles of the abdomen and lower back and improves stability.
It also increases the flexibility of the hip flexors.
- Stand up straight with your right leg forward.
- Now, bend both knees to lower your body to the lunge pose.
- Press down on the heel of the right foot to return to the starting position and immediately move your right foot back and lower to make another lunge.
- Press through the heel of your left foot and return to the standing position.
- This complete movement is a repetition. Repeat this exercise as many times as you can in a minute.
Skateboard jumps (1 minute)
This is a fantastic plyometric exercise that accelerates the heart rate effectively and helps to work the quadriceps and adductors along with the hamstrings, abductors, calves and glutes.
It does not require any equipment and helps to tone the lower part of the body and correct imbalances of strength in the legs.
- Stand upright by resting the body pressure on your left leg and on your hips with your knees slightly bent.
- Now extend your left knee and ankle and jump forward to the right and land on the tip of your right foot, bending your hips and knees slightly to absorb the impact of the landing and immediately jump to your right with your right leg.
- Continue repeating this jump, alternating legsfor 1 minute.
Rotary T-Extension (1 minute)
This exercise helps to work the abdominal muscles – rectus abdominis, transverses abdominis and obliques along with the deltoids, rhomboids, gluteal abductors and quadriceps.
- Start with the position of a bendand straighten your arms.
- Change your weight to your left arm only and rotate your torso to the right completely. Lift your right arm all the way up and look up at the palm of your hand so that your body forms a “T”.
- Hold this position for a moment and return to the position of flexion and repeat the same to the other
- This complete movement makes a repetition. Repeat this exercise as many times as you can in 1 minute.