Hair needs to be hydrated frequently and receive the right nutrients to stay strong and bright. The following recommendations are part of the ideal routine for healthy hair:
- It is very important to guarantee hydration to the hair by applying moisturizing products. You can use coconut, rosemary or olive oil.
- It gives the hair an incredible shine, in addition to facilitating your hairstyle. A good option is to crush half a ripe avocado and mix it with a tablespoon of coconut oil. Apply throughout the hair, let it act 10 minutes and rinse.
- Avoid exposure to the sun. Prolonged exposure to the sun can cause dryness, droopiness and other hair problems.
- Avoid chemical products the use of dyes, gels and some types of chemical shampoos has side effects on your hair. Dryness, fall, brittleness or split ends are some of these unwanted effects.
- Apple vinegar. Dilute apple cider vinegar in equal parts with water and apply it to the hair. It serves as to prevent dandruff, remove excess fat, and stimulate hair growthand condition.