Simple Rules you should follow for healthy life.To gain optimal health, lose weight and feel better every day, all you need to do is follow these 4 simple rules
1. Examine your body.
When your body is injured — a cut, scratch, bruise — it reacts by clotting blood. It helps protect the body from infection and blood loss. As soon as the wound is baked, the restoration of the balance of oxygen and nutrients, which are carried through the blood vessels, will begin – this process can be called healing. White blood cells continue to fight infection, and the body begins to produce collagen, which serves as the basis for tissue repair. But none of this happens if you score on your health every time. High blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, and other diseases can aggravate the problem and lead to a chronic injury that does not heal. But this can be prevented without even resorting to medication.
2. Healthy food
Common sense says that you should eat only healthy food in order to avoid becoming a obese . It is easy to distinguish healthy food from unhealthy food – it is rich in nutrients, not calories. Therefore, pizza can hardly be called a healthy meal, even if you take into account the vegetables that you fill it with. We, of course, do not preach the rejection of fatty and tasty food, but you, nevertheless, pay attention to healthy food. Conventionally, it can be divided into several groups:
– Products rich in vitamin C: oranges, grapefruits, limes, berries, kiwi, papaya, paprika, dark leafy greens, broccoli, tomatoes. Consume them fresh. Vitamin C helps the body produce protein that is beneficial to the skin, vessels, bones, cartilage and ligaments. Independently, a person cannot produce vitamin C.
– Foods rich in vitamin A: sweet potatoes, carrots, greens, lettuce, dried apricots, pumpkin, sweet peppers, tropical fruits, fish and liver. White blood cells need vitamin A in order to repair themselves and increase their activity, which increases the ability to heal internal wounds.
– Foods rich in protein: beef, chicken, eggs, fish. Protein is needed not only by bodybuilders, but also by everyone else – it consists of skeletal muscles, where most of the muscle mass is concentrated. Muscle mass plays a crucial role in metabolism and the ability of regeneration.
– Foods rich in zinc: oysters, yogurt, cheese, beef and chicken. Zinc is one of the most important elements of the healing process, as it increases the body’s immunity and prevents infections.
– Foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids: wild salmon, tuna, flax seeds and walnuts. The body of salmon (fish such) has great healing potential, because it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. This nutrient helps the body to reduce inflammation, not only from food, but also from any injury. Omega-3 reduces puffiness at the site of damage.
3. Healthy sleep
Nutrition is the key to speeding healing, but without enough sleep, your body will fight against the natural healing process. During sleep, your body goes into recovery mode, in which the immune system returns to normal. Practice shows that sleep deprivation harms the immune system and can lead to all sorts of diseases, like flu, heart disease, and even type 2 diabetes. So, if you are injured, then take a pillow and plunge into the power of Morpheus. Go to bed earlier than usual. If the schedule allows, then take the time to take a nap. The more peace you get, the better.
Testosterone is not only a hormone of boasting and masculinity, it is very important for recovery. Unfortunately, the body of a man with age produces less and less of this hormone, which is so important for muscle and bone density. Natural testosterone also plays a key role in the production of red blood cells that carry oxygen and nutrients to your wound. You can increase testosterone levels with pills, but natural methods will be better. To increase the level of the male hormone can be due to the consumption of healthy fats and cholesterol, protein and zinc. Reducing sugar intake helps to reduce insulin levels, which in turn increases testosterone production. And, of course, regular and intense exercise, strength and interval training, also help to increase testosterone levels in the body.