Probably, there is a large percentage of people who are completely against tablets, but welcome natural medicine. So, this material is for you
- Ginger, which is still known as the “mighty root”. He is able to fight infections better than any tetracycline and other means. It also has the property of getting rid of those bacteria that do not react in any way to traditional medicine.
- Garlic, it contains a substance that is responsible for acrid smell and affects the immune system. It also effectively fights bacteria that are immune to antibiotics. There is a version that garlic prevents the development of oncology, is an antiviral and antifungal agent.
- Eucalyptus, is considered among other things the most effective tool in the treatment of colds and coughs. This plant has different healing properties, for example, anti-inflammatory and spasmolytic.
- Olive leaves are interesting, but they contribute to the normalization of blood sugar levels and control the cholesterol in the body.
- Onions, like garlic, have phytochemical properties. And also, thanks to the onion, you can remove fever, nausea and get rid of problems with breathing .
- Grapefruit seed extract is often used for the treatment of infections, and it is also used on the farm in the fight against bacteria, mold and parasites.
- Apple cider vinegar, it is believed that it is important in the treatment of angina. And also, this agent kills some kinds of Harmful Bacteria.
- Manuka honey, honey from New Zealand, acts as well as any other honey. But this one is known for its low pH (hydrogen index) and high sugar content. This honey heals wounds and burns.This honey works in the same way as any other honey. Honey is known for its low pH and high sugar content. Manuka honey heals wounds and burns.
- Myrrh, this is the natural oil of Mirra’s tree. It was used in ancient times. In folk medicine it is used in the treatment of diseases such as asthma, ulcers, cancer, coughing, spasms, obstruction of the lungs.
- Horseradish grows freely. Often it is used for lung diseases or for colds. It is also used to heal wounds.
Perhaps for some, some plants and their properties have become a discovery, but one should not engage in self-medication and should consult a specialist before taking a “natural antibiotic”.